Federal Palace Hotel is an opulent and luxurious 5-star hotel in Lagos, Sun International’s Federal Palace is conveniently located in the heart of Victoria Island’s commercial district. Catering for the corporate traveler, guests can expect excellent service and facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Manager Code / Reference: N/A11147
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Unit: Federal Palace
- The Financial Manager will report to the General Manager: Federal Palace will be responsible for the effective leadership and overall management of the finance function for the business unit including financial control processes, commercial advice, reporting and finance team management with specific regard to achieving business profitability, cost-effectiveness and improving financial operational standards, in line with Company standards, gaming regulations and legislation.
- Registration as a Chartered Accountant.
- At least 10 years experience in a general financial position, ideally in a listed group
- Knowledge of the Nigerian statutory requirements will be an added advantage
- Strong technical knowledge including IFRS requirements
- Experience working with accounting packages, preferably Accpac
- Experience in a hospitality/casino environment an advantage
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong work ethics
- Reviewing / evaluating (feasibility / compliance / alternatives)
- Results orientation
- Developing relationships
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic perspective
- Strong tax abilities
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to operate in a foreign cultural environment
- Previous expatriate experience an advantage
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop a good understanding of the unit operations on an accounting and control environment level
- Compilation of board and other statutory reports including listed company reporting
- Support the delivery of business and financial strategic plans and objectives
- Identify and implement various revenue/cost-saving opportunities within the unit
- Ensure honesty and integrity in dealings at all times
- Ensure compliance to the companys systems, procedures and controls
- Contracts management/Service Level Agreements, etc.
- Ongoing leadership and improvement of the performance of the Finance department.
- Responsible for financial governance and controls
- Regular reviews of unit financial results to identify areas for improvement
- Close liaison with Internal and External Auditors, Bankers, Lawyers and other professional service providers
- Manage instructions/policy changes directed by General Manager and/or CFO of Sun International
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW AND REGISTER BEFORE APPLYING:-
Kindly Like our Facebook page :–