Startup North-East Virtual Incubation Program is a 4-month entrepreneurship program designed to help startups solve prevailing problems that affect aid distribution and data management in the NorthEast.
About Startup North-east
This project seeks to identify and support innovative and technology-focused startups whose activities can create solutions to the problems in north east Nigeria, and especially address gaps in areas of aid distribution and data management.Successful participants will be supported to deploy their applications to increase the availability of solutions that will support community, government and donor initiatives in rebuilding the region.
BENEFITS (Why you should apply)
- Grant: Business equity-free funding up to $3,000 each for 6 startups
- Business Advisory: Get access to a pool of mentors and business experts
- Partnerships: Access to network of partners
In order to qualify for this funding, The following criteria you have to meet:
- You must be operating in Nigeria
- The startup is in idea-stage or early-stage
- Can demonstrate the potential for future scale
- The solution must be solving problem around the key area of interest
- Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team i.e. in-house capacity for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it)
- Founders should have some unique insight or compelling worldview deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape an eye for detail tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
- Solution should leverage technology.
Qualified and interested businesses should click on the button below to apply.
Kindly Like/ Follow our Facebook & Twitter page :–